You may only get one chance to capture a reader’s attention. Make sure it counts.
First Look Readers™ rank the titles in order of preference and then rate how strong each title is individually.
Respondents also have an opportunity to give feedback on the titles. You may add up to three qualitative questions for the participants in the survey. Receive results in 3 days or less.
Target Reader Title Optimization™ (TRTO) benefits:
- Receive a statistically relevant sample of responses from 100 to 200+ target First Look Readers™ for your book.
- Understand the actual and relative perceived attractiveness of your titles.
The TRTO report includes:
- Participant demographics and profile summaries broken down by percentage participation.
- Titles individually rated
- Title preferences ranked from favorite to least favorite
- Verbatim comments
NOTE: Sample size effects the margin of error possible for your report:
- 100 responses = estimated 95% confidence level with 10% margin of error – $750
- 200 responses = estimated 95% confidence level with 7% margin of error – $1,250
- Larger sample sizes with lower margins or error are available; please contact us for a quote or questions