The goal of every author and editor is to publish the best book possible that will connect with target readers. Unfortunately, even with the best expert editors, there are gaps in understanding how readers will react. How to fill those gaps? Ask actual readers!
With our unique Target Reader Manuscript Reaction (TRMR) solution, TAI guarantees 12 to 20 responses from our First Look Reader™ community and asks dozens of qualitative questions that have been carefully crafted by seasoned industry professionals, including writers, editors and publishers.
With our Target Reader Manuscript Analysis (TRMA) solution, we include editorial analysis on the target reader’s inputs and provide guidance on how to strengthen the manuscript, using in-depth reader feedback data.
The final report is in your hands in under 3 weeks (special rush projects may be available).
- Capture in-depth feedback from target readers in the First Look Reader™ database
- Gain independent confirmation of a manuscript’s market appeal
- Obtain insights enabling you to make market guided adjustments to a manuscript before it’s set in stone
- Be more confident that your book will sell—to an agent, publisher, or end user
The TRMR report includes:
- Qualitative reader feedback based on prompted analysis questions
- Purchase Decision Drivers
- Reader feedback cloud
The TRMA report includes everything above, plus:
- Substance Analysis—Readers’ view of key concepts with recommendations for optimization
- Structure Analysis—Readers’ perception of the blueprint with recommendations for optimization
- Sound Analysis—Readers’ perception of the writing with recommendations for optimization
- The bottom Line—Analysis summary with editorial action items
Target Reader Manuscript Reaction (TRMR) report— Reader reactions and summaries
- 12 readers – $1,750
- 20 readers – $2,350
Target Reader Manuscript Analysis (TRMA) report— Reader feedback plus professional editorial analysis and recommendations
- 12 readers – $3,450
- 20 readers – $4,750