Fewer books are earning back their royalty advances and with the growth of self-publishing, it is more difficult for authors to break through the clutter. The average reader’s attention span is shrinking and it’s imperative that a book immediately captivates its target audience.
TAI guarantees 12 to 20 responses (depending on plan purchased) and asks dozens of qualitative questions that have been carefully crafted by seasoned industry professionals, including writers, editors and publishers.
We analyze the target reader’s inputs and provides guidance on how to strengthen the manuscript, using data gleaned from our First Look Reader™ community. The final report is in your hands in under 3 weeks (special rush projects may be available).
Target Reader Manuscript Analysis (TRMA) benefits:
- Capture in-depth feedback from target readers in the First Look Reader™ database
- Gain independent confirmation of a manuscript’s market appeal
- Obtain insights enabling you to make market guided adjustments to a manuscript before it’s set in stone
- Be more confident that your book will sell—to an agent, publisher, or end user
The TRMA report includes:
- Qualitative reader feedback based on prompted analysis questions
- Title receptivity – Qualitative feedback on provided titles
- Purchase Decision Drivers
- Net Promoter Score™
- In the Readers’ Words – word description cloud
- The Bottom Line – Analysis summary
- Substance Analysis – Readers’ view of key concepts
- Structure Analysis – Readers’ perception of the blueprint
- Sound Analysis – Readers’ perception of the writing
12 readers – $3,450
20 readers – $4,750