Find out if there is an audience for a book project… before you write or self-publish it.
Learn which potential book projects generate a higher interest score and intent to purchase among real target readers before you invest time and money into self-publishing.
Gain feedback on a brief book hook from hundreds of real target readers who can share how enthusiastic they are (or not) about the topic and their intention to purchase.
Self-publishing can be expensive—make sure you’ve done your homework and connect with real readers who will respond to your book!
Receive interest and intent-to-purchase results in 3 days or less.
Improve your odds of connecting with a reader audience and establishing your writing career.
Target Reader Interest Score (TRIS) benefits:
- Receive a statistically relevant sample of interest and intent to purchase responses from hundreds of target First Look Readers™ for your book.
- Learn how this interest compares to other books in your target genre.
- Understand pockets of strongest interest by demographic and psychographic audiences to improve marketing focus.
The TRIS report includes:
- Ratings for book hook and descriptions
- Comparison of interest and purchase intent scores vs. comp titles and genre averages (based upon availability for target genre)
- Verbatim comments from potential readers
- Participant demographics and profile summaries broken down by percentage participation