Find out if there is an audience for a book project… before you pitch it.
Learn which potential book projects generate a higher interest score among real target readers before you commit to pitching them.
Gain feedback on a brief book hook and back cover copy-style description from hundreds of real target readers who can share how
enthusiastic they are (or not) about the topic and their intention to purchase.
Then, add this powerful evidence into your book proposals to enhance advance terms!
Receive interest and intent-to-purchase results in 3 days or less.
Improve your proposal pitching odds.
Target Reader Interest Score (TRIS) benefits:
- Receive a statistically relevant sample of interest and intent to purchase responses from 200+ target First Look Readers™ for your book.
- Learn how this interest score compares to other books in your target genre.
- Understand pockets of strongest interest by demographic and psychographic audiences to improve marketing focus.
The TRIS report includes:
- Participant demographics and profile summaries broken down by percentage participation
- Ratings for book hook and descriptions
- Comparison of interest and purchase intent scores vs. comp titles and genre averages (based upon availability for target genre)
- Verbatim comments from potential readers