Find out if there is an audience for book project…before you buy it.
Learn which potential book projects generate a higher interest score among real target readers before you commit to acquiring them.
Gain feedback on a brief book hook and back cover copy-style description from hundreds of real target readers who can share how enthusiastic they are (or not) about the topic and their intention to purchase. Receive interest and intent-to-purchase results in 3 days or less.
Acquisition editors and publishers are at a disadvantage.
Don’t remain at a disadvantage in the high stakes game of acquiring the best book projects. How do you know which projects will sell and what to pay for them?
Target Reader Interest Score (TRIS) benefits:
- Receive a statistically relevant sample of interest and intent to purchase responses from 200+ target First Look Readers™ within 3 days
- Compare how the interest score compares to other books in your target genre
- Make smarter acquisition decisions on what to buy and how much to pay
- Improve individual book and overall catalog ROI
The TRIS report includes:
- Participant demographics and profile summaries broken down by percentage participation
- Ratings for book hook and descriptions
- Comparison of interest and purchase intent scores vs. genre averages (based upon availability for target genre)
- Verbatim comments from potential readers