Find out if there is an audience for a book project… before you buy it.
Catalog growth and profitability suffer when the wrong books are signed. Learn which potential book projects generate a higher interest score among real target readers before you commit to acquiring them.
Gain feedback on a brief book hook and back cover copy-style description from hundreds of real target readers who can share how enthusiastic they are (or not) about the topic and their intention to purchase.
Receive interest and intent-to-purchase results in 3 days or less.
Publishers and acquisition editors are at a disadvantage.
Target Reader Interest Score (TRIS) benefits:
- Receive a statistically relevant sample of interest and intent to purchase responses from 200+ target First Look Readers™ for your book.
- Learn how this interest score compares to other books in your target genre.
- Understand pockets of strongest interest by demographic and psychographic audiences to improve marketing focus.
The TRIS report includes:
- Participant demographics and profile summaries broken down by percentage participation
- Ratings for book hook and descriptions
- Comparison of interest and purchase intent scores vs. comp titles and genre averages (based upon availability for target genre)
- Verbatim comments from potential readers