Find out if there is an audience for a book project… before you write it or pitch it to literary agents.
Learn which potential book projects generate a higher interest score among real target readers before you pitch them to agents or publishers.
Gain feedback on a brief book hook and back cover copy-style description from hundreds of real target readers who can share how enthusiastic they are (or not) about the topic and their intention to purchase.
Then, add this powerful evidence into your book proposals to improve your likelihood of a book deal and enhance advance royalty terms!
Receive interest and intent-to-purchase results in 3 days or less.
Improve your odds of securing a literary agent and finding a publisher.
Target Reader Interest Score (TRIS) benefits:
- Receive a statistically relevant sample of interest and intent to purchase responses from qualified target readers for your book.
- Learn how this interest score compares to other books in your target genre.
- Understand pockets of strongest interest by demographic and psychographic audiences to improve marketing focus.
The TRIS report includes:
- Ratings for book hook and descriptions
- Comparison of interest and purchase intent scores vs. comp titles and genre averages (based upon availability for target genre)
- Verbatim comments from potential readers
- Participant demographics and profile summaries broken down by percentage participation